Unfortunately, as explained on the Hearty Soul, a lot of people take their skin’s health for granted. However, when something that should not be there appears, for example, a wart, we notice it immediately. So, you would like to know if there is a way to get rid of it naturally, safely and effectively.
Although our skin protects us, it is not impenetrable and when we experience cuts or wounds, regardless of whether they are big or small, they can impact the three skin layers negatively. So, it is good that we are able to spot skin changes easily due to the fact that they grow on the visible skin layer.
Conventional Methods for Removal
Before we head on to learn natural ways to remove skin warts, blackheads, skin tags, etc. we should mention that there are conventional therapies that your dermatologist may offer. Some of them are cryotherapy (usage of extreme cold to freeze the growth prior to removal), laser surgery, and topicals.
Natural Remedies for Removal
- Garlic-crush one clove of garlic and apply it onto the wart and attach a bandage. Leave it for half an hour and then remove the bandage and rinse the area gently. Repeat the procedure twice per day for optimal effect.
- Vitamin C-crush several vitamin C tablets and mix them with half a tsp of water to get a paste. Rub it onto the wart and place a bandage. Any burning sensation will go away shortly. Repeat on the daily.
- Pineapple juice- this method will only lighten the pigment. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over the mole. Attach a bandage. Repeat the procedure twice per day for two weeks.
- Castor oil- mix a bit of baking soda and several drops of castor oil. Rub it onto the mole and leave it to naturally dry. Do this twice per day for 30 days in a row.
- Cinnamon-combine a tsp of cinnamon and a tsp of lemon juice. Apply the content onto the affected area. Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Oatmeal- Prepare oatmeal and add a tsp of honey and fresh tomato juice. Scrub the paste onto the affected areas. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off. Do the procedure every day.
- Skin tags
- Apple cider vinegar- dip a cotton ball in some ACV and apply it onto the skin tag gently. Cover it with a bandage and leave it on for 4 hours. Repeat the procedure 3 times per day.
- Tea tree oil- add four drops of tea tree oil to a damp cotton ball and massage the affected skin areas gently. Leave it to dry for 3 hours and then rinse it off. Repeat the process three times on a daily basis.
- Age spots
- Geranium oil- mix a tsp coconut or olive oil with 5 drops of geranium oil. Massage the affected areas with it prior to bed.
- Rosehip oil- on a previously dampen skin, apply several drops of the oil onto the age spots and massage them for one to two minutes.