The season of exposed skin has arrived, and with it we can start feeling insecure about our bodies. One of the most common body areas people are unhappy about, besides their backside, is their arms. Due to physical inactivity, arms of men and women alike can become flabby and saggy, leading to more issues with self-confidence.
There is only one way to make this better: physical exercise. Specifically, exercises aimed at burning fat and restoring muscles. Here is a simple exercise regimen that you can get involved with, and all you need to do is to invest just a few minutes of your time every day and, in just two weeks, you’ll be delighted with the progress:
- Stand with your feet at shoulder-length and your arms in front of you
- Move your arms to the sides and lift them up, raising them to shoulder height, and keeping them parallel to the ground
- Lift both of your arms up and down for 30 seconds
- After the first 30 seconds, start moving your arms backwards in circular motion, again for 30 seconds
- Bend them in the elbows, and start lifting your hands up, as if you’re reaching for something. Once again, for 30 seconds
- While still bent in the elbows, start moving your arms to the front, connecting the elbows in front of your face, for 30 seconds again
- Connect your hands in front of your face, palms and elbows touching, and start lifting them up and down for 30 seconds
Starting with this regiment routine isn’t as easy as it might seem. Keeping your arms up, and moving them after years of physical inactivity can prove to be a difficult task. Just power through the first few days, and you’ll have no problems afterwards.
As you can see, with less than 3 minutes of physical exercise per day, you can have model-like arms. If you’re more enthusiastic about easy exercises, you can repeat the routine for as many times per day as you want. Make sure you rest your muscles between repetitions, and to stay hydrated.
In case something is not clear, here is a short video that explains how to do the exercises.