Did you know that your nail fungus can be removed within days with two simple, yet potent natural ingredients? Believe it or not, you just need some apple cider vinegar and baking soda and put a stop to the overgrowth of yeast.
Even though fungal infections are not life-threatening, they can change the texture, shape, and color of the nails and diminish their appearance. Usually, a person catches this infection when he/she comes into contact with already contaminated things, for example, the floor or footwear.
It may also happen because of a weak immunity and excessive sweating. Continue reading the article to find out how to prepare the apple cider vinegar and baking soda remedy for fungal infections and get rid of them fast.
Apple Cider Vinegar & Baking Soda Remedy
You will need:
6 cups of water
½ cup of apple cider vinegar
7 ½ tbsp of baking soda
Preparation: Warm up the water and then add the apple cider vinegar. Transfer the content into a foot basin and soak the feet for 15 minutes. Then, towel-dry them and scrub them off with baking soda, focusing especially on the affected areas. Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing off the feet with warm water. Apply a moisturizer afterwards.
Repeat the treatment every night until you notice improvement.
The Benefits of the Ingredients
Apple cider vinegar helps treat fungal infections because:
- It contains acetic and malic acid- two alkaline substances that cease infections
- It possesses bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and fibers that are great for the skin
- It is rich in antifungal and antibacterial characteristics
Baking soda will help you treat fungal infections in the following ways:
- Possesses alkaline and antiseptic properties that ease the management of infections
- When topically applied, it helps eliminate dead cells and stops the spread of nail fungus
- It will balance the pH of the skin and lower excessive sweating
- It will restore the nails’ natural tone and lower the yellowness and browning of the nails