Are you experiencing constant muscle, joint or back ache? If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place. This article is dedicated to presenting one of the most potent, all-natural, and alleviating DIY remedies that can help you fight off the pain and discomfort in no time.
According to Healthy Living Thread, the ingredients are easily affordable and you may already have them in your kitchen cabinet. Continue reading the article to learn the recipe.
DIY Cayenne Cream Remedy
You will need:
2 tsp of cayenne powder
A tsp of ginger powder
¼ cup of organic coconut oil
A tsp of turmeric powder
¼ cup of beeswax, grated
10 drops of peppermint essential oil
¼ cup of raw cocoa butter
Preparation: In a Pyrex glass container, combine the cocoa, coconut oil, and beeswax and put it into a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water. Bring it to heat and stir the content all the time until all of the ingredients become homogeneous. Then, add the turmeric, ginger, and cayenne and stir once more. Now, remove the content from the heat. Add the peppermint oil and transfer the mixture into a glass jar. Wait for it to cool down and then close it. Keep it in the fridge and make sure you use it within 6 to 8 weeks.
Use: Apply the mixture liberally onto the affected areas and massage it into the skin for a minute or two. Afterwards, remember to thoroughly wash your hands.
The Benefits of the Ingredients
- Cayenne’s active ingredient known as capsaicin encourages the secretion of the P substance from the nerve cells and the inflammatory cells of the immunity. This substance assists the body in locating pain and encouraging the release of cytokines for a healthy inflammatory response
- Peppermint oil is known to reduce pain, relax the muscles, and cool down the painful area; it is great for sore muscles and for muscle relaxation too
- Cocoa butter is abundant in antioxidants and it will also nourish the skin
- Turmeric possesses potent anti-inflammatory and healing properties and it can help you decrease inflammation and swelling
- Ginger is known for its anti-inflammatory characteristics and its ability to improve the blood flow and thus, it will contribute to the removal of the inflammatory cells from the affected area
- Coconut oil is beneficial for the skin and it also has the capacity to minimize inflammation and pain
- Remember to drink a lot of water on the daily because water is known to enhance the blood circulation and the blood has immune cells which lower inflammation
- Do not overstrain the painful area so that you give it sufficient time to rest