Unfortunately, almost 5 years have passed since the popular and loved actor Robin Williams took his life. His rich actor career features more than 100 iconic roles which made millions of people worldwide smile, but also think deeper.
Even though he was struggling with depression, he was a man who lightened up the lives of people with his wit and comedy. He is indeed unforgettable and will always remain in the hearts of the people who loved him.
Nonetheless, he wasn’t just a successful actor- being a brilliant man, he had a lot of smart things to say while he was alive and throughout the years.
Below, check out our collection of 10 quotes by Robin Williams on topics like love, laughter, and joy.
10 Beautiful Quotes by Robin Williams
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
- “I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.”
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
- “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”
- “I do believe in love; it’s wonderful- especially love (the) third time around, it’s even more precious; it’s kind of amazing.”
- “Politics is so personal, vicious, and immediate, how are you going to get anything done? Even the local politics where I live have gotten so ugly.”
- “Reality: What a concept!”
- “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
- “I’m sorry, if you were right, I would agree with you.”
- “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you’re making too much money.”