Without doubt, castor essential oil is an inexpensive and underrated natural remedy.
It has so many different health benefits to offer, including backache reduction, clearing blemishes, and healing short-term sprains.
This multipurpose veggie oil has been used for thousands of years and it’s made through the extraction of oil from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant.
Even though it’s used for numerous other things, it remains a well-know natural treatment for a lot of different health problems.
If you still have doubts why you should always have a bottle of this oil in your cabinet, make sure you check out the list below!
Best Health Benefits of Castor Oil
- You can apply it topically onto bruises and wound to speed up their healing
- You can massage your stomach with it during pregnancy to avert stretch marks
- Alleviate hearing problems with several drops of castor oil into the ear
- It can help dry out warts when applied regularly on a daily basis
- Massage your feet with it daily to eliminate calcium deposits
- In combination with baking soda, it can help in treatment of skin cancer
- You can relieve chronic diarrhea by applying castor oil wraps onto the belly
- It can help with nail fungus
- It can help minimize backache when applied onto the spine once per week
- 5 drops of castor oil every morning can be helpful in alleviating allergies
- You can use it combined with baking soda to lighten up dark spots
- Reduce hyperactivity by applying some castor oil onto your belly
- To boost hair growth, massage your head with it, 20 minutes prior to shampooing your hair
DIY Compresses from Castor Oil
Hot water bottle
How to make it: Soak gauze in castor oil and apply it onto the wanted area.
Cover it with the plastic cover and put the hot water bottle on top of it. Wrap the area with the towel and hold it like that for at least 60 minutes.