No matter how strong we are, we all need rest because it helps our body rejuvenate and recover. But, our mind and body suffer when we don’t get the needed rest.
This is especially true for people with overthinking minds who seem to be awake even when they’re sleeping. An overthinker is a person who spends every moment pondering about things that have happened or may happen.
For them, every day is a challenge in their thoughts. It’s not ease dealing with our thoughts and loving someone who’s an overthinker also has its downsides.
But, these are good people, people who’re very honest, and have good soul and high emotional intelligence.
If you have an overthinker in your life, continue reading why you should give them support and learn why life can be very challenging for them!
Life Isn’t Easy for Overthinkers, Here’s Why
- They will always look for a hidden meaning, clue or a message
- They struggle with challenges and may have a hard time dealing with being overwhelmed all the time
- The present moment can be difficult for them-they’re constantly thinking of what happened or what’s going to happen
- They have a lot of sleepless nights
- They may give up even before they start because of the numerous fail scenarios they have in their head and thus, they often miss great chances
- They think before they speak and then think about the whole thing some more
- They want and need love and love is everything to them-they need to connect with people deeply and feel validated. But, they’ll still play safe and try to find reassurance about the other person’s love for them
- They tend to think things personally and they’re very doubtful about themselves
- You can easily hurt them because they’re very trustful of others