Our bodies regularly process and remove toxins through the urine, breath, perspiration, and feces. However, due to the high amount of toxins present in the foods we eat, the air we breathe, and the water we drink, our bodies become filled with waste deposits in the fat cells and lead to tiredness, diseases, and obesity. This is why we need to boost the body’s detox processes so that the body can easily get back on track and you lose weight and your health improves. And, there is no better way to expel the toxins than by drinking homemade juices!
Why You Need more Fruit Juices in Your Life
If you do not regularly drink homemade fresh vegetable and fruit juices, you should definitely turn this into a daily habit! Namely, drinking fresh juices on a daily basis will detoxify your body and help you fight off surplus weight easily. They are abundant in important nutrients and are of great aid for the whole body. Remember; never exaggerate with the consumption because they naturally contain sugar. To trigger a healthy weight loss, you need to create a calorie deficit of approximately 500 calories on a daily basis.
The Health Benefits of Homemade Juices
Daily consumption of different types of freshly-made juices will help the body crave food less, which will consequently lead to fewer calories consumed. This is of pivotal importance for those who want to shed surplus pounds. Remember, this goes for fresh, homemade juices only, not for the store-bought versions. These bottled juices are pasteurized and depleted of nutrients. In fact, they are only a mixture of sugars and flavor.
The Best Combinations for Homemade Juices
- Spinach, garlic, ginger, tomato, and cayenne pepper
- Celery, cabbage, dill, spinach, and lemon
- Celery, tomato, spinach, and dill
- Parsley, ginger, celery, and cucumber
- Kale, tomato, garlic, sweet basil, and celery
- Grapefruit and orange
- Watermelon and apples
- Pears and apples
- Grapes, prunes, and cranberries
- Pears, pineapples, and apples
Fruit+ Veggie Juices
- Orange, lime, ginger, and lemon
- Orange, watermelon, pineapple, cayenne, and spinach
- Strawberry, kale, cucumber, mint, and green apple
- Cabbage, cucumber, mint, raspberry, and blueberry
- Watermelon, mango, orange bell pepper, and pineapple
Make sure you do not miss out on the video below if you want to learn more about making fresh juices with the help of a blender: