As seen on Draxe, more than 30 million American citizens are diabetics or 10 percent of the American population is diagnosed with it. This illness is also the seventh major cause of death in the U.S. and in 2015; it has caused more than 250,000 deaths. This is why reversing diabetes is pivotal for reducing the epidemic proportions that it has been taking.
Type 2 diabetes is a serious illness which may trigger other health complications if you fail to manage it properly, including blindness, kidney illness, leg and foot amputations, nerve damage, and even death. To prevent it and increase the chances of reversing it, you need to make the appropriate lifestyle changes. In addition to following a diabetic diet plan, taking quality supplements, and introducing physical activity recommended by your doctor, there is a powerful natural DIY remedy which can be of great aid too.
If you want to learn the recipe, continue reading the article!
Homemade Diabetes Cure
You will need:
3 lemons, organic
150 grams of celery
2 pots, one smaller, one bigger
Preparation: Wash the celery and then grate it. Next, juice the lemons into a pot and add the celery. Fill another pot with water and place the one with the lemon and celery in it and bring it to boil. Once it starts boiling, bring it to low heat and leave it to simmer for 60 minutes. Then, remove it from the heat and transfer the content into a jar. Close it and keep it in the fridge.
Use: Consume two tbsp in the morning on an empty stomach, at least half an hour before breakfast.
Useful Diet Tips to Reverse Diabetes
According to Draxe, here are some beneficial ways to reverse diabetes:
- Lower or completely exclude the intake of refined sugar; opt for natural sweeteners like stevia
- Exclude grains, especially the ones that contain gluten, for example, wheat
- Avoid cow’s milk and other dairy products
- Do not consume alcohol
- Make sure you avoid eating GMO foods
- Eliminate hydrogenated oils from your diet
- Eat foods abundant in fiber like veggies and seeds
- Consume foods that contain chromium, for example, raw cheese, broccoli, and brewer’s yeast
- Consume magnesium-rich foods such as pumpkin seeds, spinach, and chard
- Opt for healthy fats from coconut milk, ghee, and grass-fed butter
- Eat foods with clean protein like wild-caught fish and organic chicken, as well as lentils and eggs
Want to learn more about this amazing natural remedy? Make sure you watch the video shown below: