As many of you may already know, the foods we consume have a major influence on our overall health and it is therefore pivotal to learn the difference between acidic and alkaline diets and foods. The latter are known to be good for the health and they should be eaten in a higher amount in order to avert the blood from becoming overly acidic and comprising your health on numerous levels.
When the body is in an acidic state, it has a difficult time creating energy because of the low levels of oxygen available for the cells which they require for the production of energy. With this in mind, it is of great benefit to introduce more alkaline foods to your daily diet!
The most Powerful Alkaline Food: Spirulina
This is one of the oldest life forms on Earth and this blue-green microalga is partly responsible for the production of oxygen in the planet’s atmosphere that allowed, billion years ago, for life forms to be created. This is the first superfood in the world and the food with the highest amount of nutrients! It has between 55 and 70 percent of protein, 8 essential and 10 non-essential amino acids, as well as GLA, beta-carotene, linoleic acid, vitamin B12, iron, calcium, phosphorus, chlorophyll, nucleic acids, and phycocyanin, a pigment-protein complex that occurs in blue-green algae solely!
The Health Benefits of Spirulina
- Elevates the energy levels
- Lowers tiredness and betters the endurance
- It strengthens the immunity
- Supports the functioning of the liver, kidneys, and heart
- It detoxifies the blood of toxins
- It naturally lowers the appetite and betters the body’s digestion
- It contains antioxidant characteristics and balances the pH of the body
- Decreases inflammation safely
- Averts cancer
- Regenerates the DNA
- Strengthens the immunity
- Fights off viral infections
- Enhances the mental sharpness
Important to Note:
- Before you begin with the consumption of spirulina, make sure you check the recommended daily intake, which may vary from one to eight grams, and it is conditioned by factors like type of body, weight, etc. Consult your physician if you have any questions regarding the dosing of spirulina
- It should never be used as an all-cure product or a replacement for other treatments and therapies
- Make sure you purchase spirulina which was collected from unpolluted and clean waters