With certainty, homemade lemonade is one of the most refreshing and tasty beverages. It is also very easy to make and has the right amount of sweet and sour.
Moreover, homemade lemonade is one of the best ways to fight off cravings for sugary beverages like fruit juices and sodas.
When talking about lemonade, in today’s article, we will present a recipe for raw homemade lemonade which tastes amazingly, but also helps you maintain optimal health.
DIY Homemade Anti-Inflammatory Lemonade
You will need:
2 cups of cold water
2 tbsp of maple syrup
Juice from 2 lemons
A pinch of cayenne pepper
A handful of ice
A large glass
Preparation: Put all of the ingredients in the glass and mix everything together. Enjoy right away!
The Health Benefits of the Ingredients
- Lemons are abundant in vitamin C which is pivotal in the synthesis of collagen which is needed for the building and repair of blood vessels, ligaments, tendons, and bones
- Lemons are also able to help your body fight off inflammation and the vitamin C in it will strengthen your immunity and keep diseases at bay
- Drinking lemonade on a regular basis will prolong your satiety and prevent cravings for unhealthy snacks
- Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin which is considered to be helpful in speeding up the metabolic rate and reducing the appetite and thus, helps with weight management and weight loss
- By bettering the metabolism, cayenne pepper gives your body a chance to burn more calories and prolongs your satiety
- This lemonade is the ideal natural way to elevate your mood and energy and boost the digestion and body detox