Did you know that this Tibetan natural cure was discovered written on clay in a Buddhist monastery in Tibet approximately 2 millenniums ago? It is highly beneficial in reducing triglyceride levels and calcium deposits from the blood vessels.
Also known as the elixir of youth, this remedy is considered to be crucial for a healthy and long life. In addition to detoxifying your blood and arteries, this ancient remedy will better your blood picture, avert cardiac arrests, and minimize your risk of strokes and coronary artery illnesses.
Many also consider it powerful in the prevention of cancer and improving the eyesight. Continue reading our article to see the recipe in detail…
Amazing DIY Tibetan Remedy for Longevity
This potent remedy will help you in the following ways:
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- Detoxifies the blood vessels
- Strengthens the walls of the blood vessels
- Decreases the risk of atherosclerosis
You will need the following ingredients:
300 grams of garlic
2 pounds of lemons
1.5 liters of water
Preparation: Peel and chop the garlic cloves. Now, wash the lemons and cut them into smaller pieces together with the rind. Grind them and then add them to the pot with water together with the garlic.
Simmer for 15 minutes before removing the pot from heat. Wait for the remedy to cool down before storing it in a jar. Close it well and keep it in a cool and dark area.
Use: Consume 0.5 dl of the remedy before breakfast for 20 days. After the 20 days, take a 10-day break and then improve the treatment once more.
Important to note:
Healthy individuals who want to improve their overall health will benefit from one or two treatments on a yearly basis at 6-month intervals.
The Health Benefits of the Ingredients
- Garlic widens the blood vessels, boosts the blood flow, helps decrease bad cholesterol, and supplies you with antioxidants
- Lemons are abundant in vitamin C which is a potent antioxidant known to balance the blood pressure and minimize arterial inflammation. It will also fight off bad cholesterol and avert oxidative damage